Rhythmic Gymnastics is the perfect combination of sport and art, linking expressive dance steps with skilful use of the ball, rope, ribbon, hoop or clubs They get to throw, spin, spiral, roll and catch building their confidence with movement and hand eye co-ordination
Rhythmic Gymnastics (RG) Benefits
- Develops posture and confident body movement.
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Enhances creativity and builds self-confidence
- Increases flexibility and strength
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
Vital Rhythmic Gymnastics encourages our gymnasts to be creative and graceful, learning skills using the apparatuses such as the ball, hoop, ribbon and clubs. Your budding gymnast can develop their skills for fun and fitness and to challenge themselves further towards our international pathway. We cater for all levels from local to national competitions, right through to international level.
Rhythmic Gymnastics can be performed individually or in groups this promotes team building skills and friendships.
Our Rhythmic program is located at 173 Gildercliffe st Scarborough WA 6019 at the Scarborough Recreational Centre.
For more information contact [email protected]
or find more information on our social media: